Please send your link or PDF directly to email@example.com
Project Manager (3 months freelance to possible permanent position)
Manage teams responsible for crafting engaging advertising and content, as well as meaningful digital experiences, varying from the design and build of large scale platforms to shorter cycle, highly creative campaign work across our portfolio of clients.
– Plan & execute various research activities throughout the project lifecycle to help ensure solutions are insight driven and truly user-centric.
– Collaborate in a fast paced and exciting environment with other disciplines such as designers, technical specialists, planners, project managers and business consultants.
– Be able to be clear and concise in all your communication.
– Attention to detail.
– Ensure the successful implementation of projects across our key, high profile, big brand clients. These will include both brand campaigns, as well as the design and build of web-based platforms and digital tools.
– Engage and manage clients through the delivery process and be the escalation point for all delivery issues (for both agency and client team members)
– Collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver extraordinary outcomes: Creatives, Producers, UX, Art Directors, Content specialists, Business analysts, Technical architects, UI developers, Application developers, Testers
– Assist in managing the budgets, including tracking the P&L and supplier/contractor management, for individual projects to help manage the commercial success of the client engagement, including client happiness
– Client facing and strong presentation skills
Fall 2017 Account Service Internships. Account Service interns for Fall 2017. Creative internships have been filled.
The Fantastical Employee is:
The embodiment of something magical based in reality, because that’s what our roles demand. Leading businesses into the future and toward success while navigating the challenges of the business, competition, economy, industry landscape and creativity; a solid mixture of the right and left-brain. To be successful at TF one needs to be creative, strategic, self-motivated, business savvy, interesting, diplomatic, organized and one who can roll with the punches; as well as deliver one from time to time. We are still a small shop, so everyone needs to be able to stretch both ways. The opportunity to take on more is enormous and can be career defining. The reality of making your own copies is, well, the reality.
The Fantastical is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace.