Please send your email, link or PDF directly to email@example.com
Looking for a passionate and motivated account executive to join our growing team at The Fantastical. A boutique agency that punches above its weight, The Fantastical offers superior brand strategy and creative for brands across a wide swath of industries and geographies.
This individual will be expected to handle the following requirements:
- Handle 3-4 accounts on a daily basis, acting as the main point of contact, ensuring accurate and timely communications between client and agency and maintaining client satisfaction
- Report insight into client affairs and opportunities to team members
- Work with internal and freelance resources to project manage and ensure high-quality work is delivered on time and on budget
- Know and follow agency processes for completing work and managing workflow
- Participate in the development of client documentation including call reports, creative briefs, strategic thinking decks, etc.
- Stay abreast of current business and marcom tactic trends and issues that impact our business and the business of our clients; present opportunities to apply such trends
- Solid understanding of social media platforms and emerging marketing technologies
- Proactively seek out ways to improve processes, performance, and results to agency and client satisfaction
The ideal individual will have the following experience:
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, or Communications-related major
- 2-3 years’ agency experience, preferably working in a boutique environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-starter mentality – no micromanaging here so we’re looking for individuals who thrive with minimal oversight and hand-holding
- Desire to wear many hats – this position is one part project manager, one part account executive, and one part strategist/brand planner. The ideal candidate will have solid organizational skills, a charismatic personality that lends itself to building relationships, and an intellectual curiosity to apply best practices and new trends to existing business.
- Ability to multi-task
To apply, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fantastical Employee is:
The embodiment of something magical based in reality, because that’s what our roles demand. Leading businesses into the future and toward success while navigating the challenges of the business, competition, economy, industry landscape and creativity; a solid mixture of the right and left-brain. To be successful at TF one needs to be creative, strategic, self-motivated, business savvy, interesting, diplomatic, organized and one who can roll with the punches; as well as deliver one from time to time. We are still a small shop, so everyone needs to be able to stretch both ways. The opportunity to take on more is enormous and can be career defining. The reality of making your own copies is, well, the reality.
The Fantastical is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace.