Please send your email, link or PDF directly to email@example.com
Summer Internship Program
If you are an Art Director, Designer or Writer send us your portfolio! If you are interested in Account Service send us your resume!
1. Able to recognize a great creative idea and help it take shape, while considering the business context
2. Curious about our client’s business, their audiences, and cultural trends
3. Detail-oriented and organized
4. Proactive in seeking out new creative opportunities for existing clients
5. A positive team player willing to help out where you’re needed and learn things along the way
6. A great communicator
7. Paying attention to cultural and media trends
9. Happy to take the mic and present your own work
The Fantastical Employee is:
The embodiment of something magical based in reality, because that’s what our roles demand. Leading businesses into the future and toward success while navigating the challenges of the business, competition, economy, industry landscape and creativity; a solid mixture of the right and left-brain. To be successful at TF one needs to be creative, strategic, self-motivated, business savvy, interesting, diplomatic, organized and one who can roll with the punches; as well as deliver one from time to time. We are still a small shop, so everyone needs to be able to stretch both ways. The opportunity to take on more is enormous and can be career defining. The reality of making your own copies is, well, the reality.
The Fantastical is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace.