Please send your email, link or PDF directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for creative writing interns. Please send a link to your creative work to our jobs email.
We are looking for a dynamic account manager to join the account team and work with Senior Account staff on several clients within the agency. The Account Manger will have 2-4 years of creative agency or relevant professional experience and an eagerness to start contributing to projects within the agency immediately.
1. Able to recognize a great creative idea and help it take shape, while considering the business context
2. Curious about our client’s business, their audiences, and cultural trends
3. Detail-oriented and organized
4. Proactive in seeking out new creative opportunities for existing clients
5. Ready to lead projects internally with the supervision from senior team members
6. A positive team player willing to help out where you’re needed and learn things along the way
7. A great communicator who enjoys building strong client relationships
8. Paying attention to cultural and media trends
10. Happy to take the mic and present your own and other’s work effectively
1. 2-4 years of creative agency or relevant professional experience
2. Proven ability to manage agency internal workflow required to complete projects
3. Excellent verbal and written communications skills
4. Proven ability to collaborate directly with high level client team members
Motion Graphics and Design Intern
The Fantastical is looking for a motion graphics intern with graphic design experience for our production team. We are looking for someone who is eager to join a collaborative team and gain hands on experience creating great designs and making them move.
Responsibilities include: creating deliverables such as gifs, social graphics (static and moving), explainer videos, and logo animations to support client creative assets as well as internal projects.
Our Motion Graphics and Design intern will work along side our designers, art directors and production artists to concept, design and create animations.
Excel in Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere with experience in Illustrator and Indesign
An understanding of fundamental animation principles such as weight and timing
Detail oriented and well organized
Able to work under tight deadlines
Familiar with current design trends
Must have their own computer
Friday work from home
The Fantastical Employee is:
The embodiment of something magical based in reality, because that’s what our roles demand. Leading businesses into the future and toward success while navigating the challenges of the business, competition, economy, industry landscape and creativity; a solid mixture of the right and left-brain. To be successful at TF one needs to be creative, strategic, self-motivated, business savvy, interesting, diplomatic, organized and one who can roll with the punches; as well as deliver one from time to time. We are still a small shop, so everyone needs to be able to stretch both ways. The opportunity to take on more is enormous and can be career defining. The reality of making your own copies is, well, the reality.
The Fantastical is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace.